Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 cups matzoh farfel
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ⅔ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup raisins
- ¼ cup pitted dates, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 °F.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a spoon until well mixed.
- Using a non-stick shallow baking pan, spread the mixture evenly inside.
- Bake for 90 minutes, until the mixture browns.
- Watch carefully after 1 hour to make sure it does not get too brown.
- Cool and store in a airtight container.