I usually make these till the oven starts to smoke - but never have enough. They're yummy.
- Put farfel in colander with bowl underneath and pour boiling water over - let stand till soggy about 5 minutes.
- Drain well and add eggs and seasonings and schmaltz.
- Put dab of schmaltz in bottom of muffin tin
- Heat pan in oven then take out and fill with mixture.
- Bake at 400 °F for 30 minutes
- I usually double recipe.
- They come out all big and puffy and as they cool they flop.
- Also be careful; the bottom of the oven gets covered with schmaltz.