Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat or in a double boiler, melt margarine and sugar with vanilla, orange juice, orange liqueur and coffee.
- Stir to blend.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate, stirring to melt.
- Cool well and whisk in eggs until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour into 9-inch spring-form pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes at 350 °F until top has a sight crust and seems set.
- Refrigerate several hours.
- Serve cold with strawberry purée or dust top with cocoa and garnish center with strawberries.
- Makes 14 to 16 servings.