Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- cream both sugars together with vanilla sugar or vanilla, butter.
- Blend in the eggs.
- Stir in the salt, matzoh meal, cake meal potato starch and chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough for over an hour or over night.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Scoop teaspoons of dough onto the sheets, leaving room for them to spread.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 12 minutes.
- Let the cookies sit on the parchment paper for 10–15 minutes, until just cool.
- Using a metal spatula transfer them to racks to finish cooling.