- To the beaten eggs, add the salt, alternately a little of the cake meal and water, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into a small hot greased frying pan only enough batter to make a very thin pancake, tipping pan from side to side.
- Toss out on a towel, fried side up.
- Make a number of sheets this way.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture on each sheet, fold sides of sheet in over mixture to form an envelope, and fry again on both sides until brown.
- Press cheese through a sieve, add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.