- In a heavy saucepan, preferably nonstick, bring the honey and lemon juice to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add the nuts and cook, stirring constantly, until the mixture thickens and darkens (be careful not to let it burn), about 15-20 minutes.
- Pour out onto a nonstick pan, such as a jellyroll pan or a large skillet moistened with cold water and spread to a thickness of about ¼ inch.
- Let cool completely.
- When fully hardened, break into small pieces.
- Makes about ¾ pound of candy.
- Store in a tightly sealed tin.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.