- Use a fine grater to prepare the carrots.
- Beat the sugar and egg yolks until light and thick.
- Add the carrots, almonds, lemon rind and wine.
- Beat the egg whites stiff and fold them into pudding.
- Grease a 6 cup casserole and coat with cake meal.
- Pour in pudding and bake at 325 °F about 60 min.
- Until firm and well browned.
- Serve at once.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.