- Boil water and oil together and pour hot mixture into matzo meal.
- Add sugar and salt and let stand until cool.
- Beat the eggs and pour over mixture.
- Mix well and let stand until hardened.
- Make round balls in hand.
- Press finger into center to make hole.
- Bake on greased tin in moderate oven about 350 °F.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.