Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Moroccan potato bake.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 5 large potatoes, peeled (about 3 pounds)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- a few grinds of pepper
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 6 cloves garlic, mashed
- 1 onion, grated
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9-by-13-inch baking pan.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan in water to cover.
- Bring the water to a boil and simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Drain and mash the potatoes.
- Beat the eggs until frothy.
- Add the salt, pepper, cumin, parsley, turmeric, garlic and onion.
- Fold in the potatoes and mix well.
- Spread in a baking pan and bake in the oven for about 50 minutes or until the top is golden and crusty and the potatoes spring away from the sides of the pan.
- Cool slightly before cutting.