Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
This is my favourite way of eating parwal. It is my Dad's creation!
- 250 gms parwal
- ½ tsp haldi/turmeric
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper/kali mirch, roughly ground;
- 4 tsp oil
- Cut parwal lengthwise. No need to scrape the skin.
- Heat the oil and put the parwal. Sprinkle haldi.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Sprinkle pepper powder and salt.
- Best had straight from the pan-super hot-the smell is heady and poetry inducing.