Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 25
- 1 bottle Southern Comfort
- 4 oz. Jamaican rum
- 4 oz. lemon juice
- 8 oz. pineapple juice
- 8 oz. grapefruit juice
- 2 bottles champagne
- whole, cracked, or chipped ice
- slices of orange, to decorate
- Cool all the ingredients except the champagne, then mix in a punch bowl.
- Add champagne and whole, cracked, or chipped ice. Pour or scoop the alcohol-based fruit punch in a beer mug or a highball glass.
- Decorate with slices or orange and serve.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 24 glasses or 2-4 scoops per mug