Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Separate skin from the body of the chicken.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, oregano, basil and salt.
- Rub ¾ of the mixture between the skin and the meat of the chicken.
- Rub the rest into the skin.
- Put slices of lemon and cloves of garlic into the chicken.
- Stuff the bunch of the parsley into chicken's rear, stalk first, press it in firmly so that as much parsley as possible would get inside.
- You will still have a healthy bunch of leaves outside, that's fine.
- Pour the sea salt onto the cooking sheet, spread evenly, like sand on the beach.
- Place the chicken on the salt (with the back downwards).
- Bake for about one hour or until the skin is nicely crispy.