Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- “Loio Rosso” lettuce
- “Trocadero” lettuce
- “Hoja de Roble” lettuce
- Parmesan cheese
- cured gouda cheese
- olive oil ice cream
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- Wash and disinfect the various lettuces with bicarbonate.
- Then chop them up into medium pieces.
- Next, place them in a vessel, dressing them with the balsamic vinegar, the olive oil, the salt, the pepper and a bit of sugar (mix the dressing separately).
- Cut the two cheeses into thick shavings with a cheese grater.
- Place a scoop of olive oil ice cream on the plate.
- Next, cover the decorative dish with plenty of the salad leaves.
- Finally place the cheese shavings around the salad.