Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 20 chicken wings, wing tips cut off and discarded and the wings halved at the joint
- In a shallow dish whisk together the butter, the mustard, and the cayenne.
- In another shallow dish combine well the breadcrumbs, the Parmesan, the cumin, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Dip the chicken wings, a few at a time, in the butter mixture, letting the excess drip off, coat them with the crumb mixture, and arrange them without touching in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake the chicken wings in the lower third of a preheated 425°F oven for 30 minutes. (if extra-crisp chicken wings are desired, turn the wings after 20 minutes.)