Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6
- 1 stick (½ cup) unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 20 chicken wings, wing tips cut off and discarded and the wings halved at the joint
- In a shallow dish whisk together the butter, the mustard, and the cayenne.
- In another shallow dish combine well the breadcrumbs, the Parmesan, the cumin, and salt and black pepper to taste.
- Dip the chicken wings, a few at a time, in the butter mixture, letting the excess drip off, coat them with the crumb mixture, and arrange them without touching in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake the chicken wings in the lower third of a preheated 425°F oven for 30 minutes. (if extra-crisp chicken wings are desired, turn the wings after 20 minutes.)