Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Manes Estate in Venus, Texas in 1981.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds fresh broccoli
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup light cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 12 thin wide cooked ham slices
- Wash and trim broccoli then cook in boiling salted water until tender.
- Drain well.
- Arrange in shallow casserole dish.
- Melt butter over low heat then stir in flour then broth and cream.
- Cook and stir constantly until thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and whisk in ½ cup of the cheese.
- Arrange ham slices over broccoli so the broccoli is covered.
- Cover with sauce then top with remaining cheese.
- Broil for 10 minutes.