You just have to try them. They are delicious.
- 1 lb small cremini Mushrooms or button Mushrooms, washed,dried,tossed in flour
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4-1 cup beer or water or chicken broth
- oil (for frying)
- Stir together the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, paprika, and beer, water, or chicken broth.
- Heat the oil in a deep frier, deep skillet or whatever you like to fry in to 325F.
- Dip the floured Mushrooms into the batter and them set them gently into the oil.
- Fry until browned, about 3–5 minutes.