Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
You just have to try them. They are delicious.
- 1 lb small cremini Mushrooms or button Mushrooms, washed,dried,tossed in flour
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3/4-1 cup beer or water or chicken broth
- oil (for frying)
- Stir together the flour, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper, paprika, and beer, water, or chicken broth.
- Heat the oil in a deep frier, deep skillet or whatever you like to fry in to 325F.
- Dip the floured Mushrooms into the batter and them set them gently into the oil.
- Fry until browned, about 3–5 minutes.