Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Linda in Tennessee via Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 6 servings
- 6 chicken breasts halves, skinless, about 2 pounds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon oregano dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray 15x10x1 inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Dip chicken in butter; coat with combined remaining ingredients.
- Place in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until tender.