Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Morgan Estate in Austin, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- boiling salted water
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 large hard boiled egg
- Wash asparagus spears and trim off tough ends then place in boiling salted water and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain off liquid.
- In a small saucepan melt butter then cook over low heat until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle freshly grated cheese over butter and mix well the spoon over asparagus.
- Garnish with sliced egg.