Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Copyright 2002, Barefoot Contessa Family Style, All rights reserved
- 2½ pounds fresh asparagus (about 30 large)
- 2 tablespoons good olive oil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 lemons cut in wedges, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- If the stalks of the asparagus are thick, peel the bottom ½ of each.
- Lay them in a single layer on a sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 15 to 20 minutes, until tender.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan and return to the oven for another minute.
- Serve with lemon wedges.