Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Closet Cooking
- ½ cup breadcrumbs (I used panko)
- ½ cup parmigiano reggiano (grated)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound zucchini/courgettes (sliced into sticks and pat dry)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- Mix the bread crumbs, parmigiano reggiano and oregano in a bowl.
- Season the zucchini with salt and pepper.
- Dip the zucchini in the egg and then dredge in the bread crumb mixture.
- Place the zucchini on a baking sheet in a single layer with the skin side down.
- Bake in a preheated 425°F oven until golden brown, about 20 – 25 minutes.