- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¼ tsp rosemary
- ¼ tsp basil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 chicken breasts, skinned
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 each oil for coating pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine spices, bread crumbs and cheese in a shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in the buttermilk, then in the crumb mixture.
- Lightly coat a baking pan with oil.
- Place chicken, bone side down, on the pan.
- Bake, covered, for 25 minutes or until done.
Nutritional information Edit
- 277 calories | 23 % fat | 7 gm fat.