This fresh Italian dip is made with authentic cheese, herbs, and spices, and is great on meat, poultry, and chips. You can make the cheese and herbs bolder in taste using spices. The effort is just worth it, too.
- 1 cup whipped cottage cheese, with chives
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 scallions, including greens, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl or blender; mix well.
- Taste and add more cayenne if desired.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving; reserve the cheese-based dip in the refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Edit
Servings: 4 tablespoons