Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ lbs all-purpose potatoes, scrubbed and quartered
- 3 tbsp water
- 3 large cloves garlic, crushed (or as many as you can stand)
- ⅓ cup low-fat milk
- 3 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- ¾ tsp salt
- In 2-qt. microwave-safe container, combine potatoes, water and garlic.
- Cover and microwave on high 12 to 14 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add milk, cheese and salt, beating until light and fluffy (if mixture becomes too thick, add more milk 1 tbsp at a time).