Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jersey Fresh Recipes, public domain government resource, recipe contributed by Marilyn Godwin—original source of recipe
- Serves: 8
- 8 ounces sweet cooking chocolate
- 5 eggs, separated
- ¼ cup strong coffee
- 1 tsp vanilla
- whipped cream to decorate
- Melt chocolate in double boiler, add coffee, stir occasionally.
- Beat in egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture.
- Pile into soufflé dishes and decorate with whipped cream just before serving.
- Chill at least 8 hours before serving.