Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 side-dish servings
- 2 Japanese or Asian eggplants
- 2 carrots
- 1 red onion
- 1 large bulb fennel
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 yellow zucchini or crookneck squash
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and seeded
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 sheet parchment (in paper-goods aisle)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Wash and thinly slice vegetables (use a mandolin for more uniform results).
- Place in a large bowl and toss vegetables with remaining ingredients.
- Cut a sheet of parchment the size of a cookie sheet and line pan with it.
- Spread vegetables without overlapping; season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until vegetable edges are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
Nutritional information Edit
Per serving: 106 calories | 3.3 g fat (0.5 g saturated fat) | 17.8 g carbohydrates | 3.7 g protein | 5.4 g fiber