Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Combine meat and 2 cups cold water, mix thoroughly.
- Saute onion and chile in oil.
- Add meat, rice and oregano.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until rice is cooked; about 15 minutes.
- Do not allow it to actually boil.
- Add more water if necessary.
- Add parsley and salt to taste.
- Serve with "Sopa Paraguaya" (Paraguayan cornbread); the traditional accompaniment.