Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Source: Cooking Healthy Across America
- Serves 8
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp Bisquick reduced fat baking mix
- 6 tbsp graham cracker crumbs (Hint: a self-sealed bag works great for crushing graham crackers)
- ½ cup pourable Splenda
- ¼ cup chopped macadamia or walnuts
- ⅔ cup (2 ripe medium) mashed bananas
- 1 cup (1 - 8oz can) crushed pineapple, packed in fruit juice, drained
- 2 tbsp Land o' Lakes no-fat sour cream
- 1 tsp rum extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x5 inch loaf pan with butter flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, graham cracker crumbs, and Splenda.
- Stir in nuts.
- In a small bowl, combine mashed bananas, pineapple, sour cream, and rum extract.
- Add banana mixture to baking mix mixture.
- Mix gently just to combine.
- Spread batter evenly into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 – 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Place loaf pan on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
- Remove bread from pan and continue cooling on rack.
- Cut into 8 thick or 16 thin slices.
Nutritional information Edit
- 140 calories | 4 gm fat | 2 gm protein | 24 gm carbohydrate | 236 mg sodium | 31 mg calcium | 1 gm fiber
- Diabetic: 1 starch | 1 fruit | ½ fat
- HE: 1 bread | ¾ fruit | ¼ fat | 17 optional calories
- Points per serving : 3