Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- ½ lb good bacon, sliced and cut in small pieces
- 1 large onion, minced
- 1 large can of crushed of puréed tomato 32 oz size
- 1 can of water
- ½ cup of celery, minced
- 1 tbsp sugar
- a few peppercorns and salt to taste
- Sauté bacon in a soup pot, and drain off bacon fat.
- Sauté minced onion and celery with bacon bits in pot till transparent.
- Add the can of tomatoes and add one can of water.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar, and peppercorns.
- Bring soup pot to low boil, and lower heat to simmer and let simmer about 45 minutes or 1 hour.
- Soup can contain broad noodles, or rice.
- Precook these and add before serving.