Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 3 cups
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cider vinegar
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- Combine ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil
- Reduce heat and simmer until slightly thickened (10 – 15 minutes) optional:(pour sauce through a strainer to remove onion and garlic) adjust seasonings to taste.
- Let cool to room temperature (place in fridge up to a week if not using all of it now).
Nutritional information Edit
Per 2 tbsp serving:
- 60 Calories | 10 g. carbs. | 1 g. Protein | 2.5 g. fat. | no Cholesterol