Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings.
- 3 chicken breast halves (bone-in)
- 3 chicken thighs
- 3 chicken legs
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- Wash chicken pieces and trim off excess skin.
- Rub all over with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Scatter onion over chicken.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover tightly and cook on high setting for 30 minutes.
- Turn to low setting and continue cooking for 6 to 7 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream.