Contributed by Healthy Recipes for diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Makes 6 Servings.
- 3 chicken breast halves (bone-in)
- 3 chicken thighs
- 3 chicken legs
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons sweet Hungarian paprika
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ cup sour cream
- Wash chicken pieces and trim off excess skin.
- Rub all over with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Scatter onion over chicken.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover tightly and cook on high setting for 30 minutes.
- Turn to low setting and continue cooking for 6 to 7 hours, or until chicken is tender.
- Just before serving, stir in sour cream.