- Ethnicity - Marathi, West Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- Apply half the turmeric powder, half the ginger-garlic paste and salt to the fish, and marinate for 1 hour.
- While the is being marinated, grind the coriander seeds, chilli powder, turmeric powder and the remaining ginger paste to a finely ground masala. Reserve.
- Heat oil and add the curry leaves and green chillies. Then add onions. Stir fry till golden. Add and cook till done, adding ground masala mixed with 2 tbsps of water.
- When the is done, add mango pieces or kokums or tamarind paste. Lastly add thick coconut milk, and salt as needed. Simmer, boiling only once, without breaking the pieces.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rice and pickle.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.