Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From: healthy meals and more
- Courtesy of Kay Crowley
- dry laundry starch
- cold water
- Mix the starch and water in equal amounts.
- Stir completely.
- Let stand.
- This will thicken.
- Tear newspaper or tissue paper into strips.
- Dip these strips into mixture.
- Shape over a balloon or into a mask shape, figures, animals, etc.
- Let dry 3 days or so, depending on thickness.
- Paint with acrylic paints.