- Finely chop the parsley and oregano.
- Then combine with macadamia nut oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Outback salt to taste.
- Cut paperbark roll into small pieces (for smoking), place into a large baking tray with cleaned oysters and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place tray onto open flames until smoked (5 – 8 minutes).
- Serve with a little dressing in each oyster.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.