- 36 oysters
- 100 g parsley
- 50 g oregano
- 15 ml macadamia nut oil
- trace Outback salt
- trace Worcestershire sauce
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 8¼" paperbark roll
- Finely chop the parsley and oregano.
- Then combine with macadamia nut oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire and Outback salt to taste.
- Cut paperbark roll into small pieces (for smoking), place into a large baking tray with cleaned oysters and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place tray onto open flames until smoked (5 – 8 minutes).
- Serve with a little dressing in each oyster.