Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Oat Crust Edit
- 1½ cups rolled oats blended into flour in a food processor (or substitute whole wheat pastry flour)
- ½ cup barley flour
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ ripe papaya
- ½ cup canola oil
- 2 packages extra firm tofu
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
Mango Glaze Edit
- Whip papaya and oil in a food processor.
- Add the tofu and blend well, until the texture is very creamy.
- Blend in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into the oat crust and bake at 350ºf for 50 minutes until the top is light brown and the cake is set firm.
- Let cool before adding the mango glaze.
- Add the maple syrup and diluted arrowroot to a small pot and simmer on medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Add mixture to the mango in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour over the already set, cooled down cheesecake.
- Refrigerate for several hours - overnight would be best.
- When ready to serve, take a wet knife and run it around the outer edge of the cake to loosen it from the side of the pan.
- With your hands on the bottom of the pan, press up so that the cake moves up out of the frame.