Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Sift together first three ingredients.
- Add brown sugar.
- Cut in butter until mixture is consistency of cornmeal.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Press half of mixture into oiled 6" x 11" rectangular or 9" round pan.
- Combine papaya, sugar, lime or lemon juice, and nuts and spread over crumb mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture over fruit layer and press evenly with hands.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cut in small squares, rectangles, or triangles.