- Cut the papaya into fine strips, then peel and wash well.
- Place the papaya and sugar on on a slow fire until the sugar dissolves.
- Cook for ten minutes, then set aside for a half hour.
- After a half an hour reheat at a higher flame, until the mixture becomes sugar-like or crystalized.
- Shortly afterwards remove from heat, and, using a spoon and fork, mold into different shapes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.