- Heat 1 cup papaya nectar with sugar over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat, and cool.
- Place remaining nectar and papaya pieces in blender, and process until smooth.
- Combine cooled nectar, papaya mixture, ginger and mint in bowl of ice cream maker, and freeze according to manufacturer’s directions.
- When almost firm, serve, or store in plastic freezer container until ready to use.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.