- Melt margarine or butter in cake pan 8x2" sprinkle with brown sugar.
- Put papaw slices in bottom of small cake pan.
- Put sugar and margarine in mixing bowl cream until fluffy and light.
- Beat eggs until frothy.
- Add to margarine and sugar.
- Add essence.
- Mix well.
- Fold in sifted flour, baking powder and salt, alternately with milk.
- Pour on top melted margarine and papaw.
- Bake in oven 350°F / 180°C until knife comes out clean.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.