Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Peel and chop mango into chunks.
- In a pan, put mango, sugar and nutmeg.
- Boil till the mango is soft.
- Blend in mixie till smooth.
- Add cardamon, saffron and bring to boil, stirring continuously.
- Take off heat.
- As and when required add a tbsp or more to a glass of chilled water and mix with an egg-beater, to froth.
- The pulp may be stored in the freezer for over a month.