Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2sam and Tiny at World Recipes Y-Group
- 4 minutes
- 4 Servings
- 8 slices sourdough bread (or other round loaf bread)
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ lb deli turkey
- ½ lb deli ham
- ½ lb sandwich pepperoni
- ½ lb Genoa salami
- pepperoncini peppers, cut into rings
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Start heating the grill.
- Place 1 slice of mozzarella on each of 4 slices of bread.
- Place 1 slice of provolone on each of the other 4 slices of bread.
- Top the mozzarella with pepperoni, salami and pepperoncini.
- Top the provolone with turkey, ham and cheddar.
- Place the two halves of the sandwiches together.
- Brush the top of the first sandwich with the melted butter.
- Place the sandwich butter side down on the grill.
- Brush the other side with melted butter.
- Grill till bread is toasted and the cheese has melted.
- Continue with the other sandwiches.
- A George Foreman grill works great with these sandwiches but even a stove top grill would work.