- 400 grams paneer mashed,
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander,
- 2 green chillies finely chopped,
- 2 pinches Sugar,
- 2 tablespoons cornflour,
- 1 teaspoon chopped cashewnuts,
- 2 teaspoons Raisins chopped,
- oil for shallow frying,
- salt to taste
- Mash the paneer thoroughly.
- Add the coriander, green chillies, Sugar, cornflour and salt and mix very well.
- Mix the cashewnuts and Raisins.
- Shape the paneer mixture into small balls. Press a little in the centre of each ball, fill some cashewnut- Raisin mixture and close.
- Roll the tikkis in some cornflour.
- Shallow fry in oil in a tava.
- Serve hot with mint chutney.