- Grate the paneer and mix well with the mashed potatoes.
- Add the salt and coriander and cumin seeds powder.
- Mix well and make into round balls.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the koftas till golden brown and keep aside.
- Soak cashew nuts and khus-khus in luke warm milk and keep aside for 20 minutes and grind it to a smooth paste along with the milk.
- Make a paste of onions and green chillies and keep aside.
- Heat the pan, add the butter to it.
- Add onion-green chilli paste and ginger-garlic paste and fry till oil separates.
- Add turmeric powder.
- Add the cashew nut paste and fry for 3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add salt and garam masala to the gravy.
- Pour water into the gravy and let it boil for 5 minutes.
- Put off the flame and add lemon juice to it.
- Dump the koftas into the gravy, garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.