- Paneer 200 gms
- Sugar 1 tsp
- Onion chopped ½ cup
- Spring Onion chopped ¼ cup
- tomatoes chopped 2 cups
- Green chilies chopped 1 tsp
- Fresh cream 1 ½ cups
- lemon juice 2 tsps
- corn tortillas 12 nos
- Grated Cheese 1 cup
- oil 3 tbsps
- salt To taste
- Cut paneer into 1" long and ½ " thick pieces and sauté in 1tbsp of oil till light brown and keep aside.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil in a pan, add Onion and sauté till translucent. Add chopped green chilies, chopped tomatoes and Sugar.
- Simmer for ten minutes on a slow flame, then stir in fresh cream, lemon juice and half cup of grated Cheese. Let the Cheese melt.
- Soften tortillas in the sauce then place paneer and chopped spring Onion and a tablespoon of the sauce.
- Roll, place seam side down and place into a baking dish.
- Top it with the remaining sauce and grated Cheese.
- Bake at 350 °C until Cheese melts and sauce begins to bubble.