Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A rather unusual combination of ingredients go to produce this rich Indian dessert that is served with puris on special occasions.
- 1 litre milk
- 3/4 cup fresh corn, grated
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup cooking paneer, cubed
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds and pistachios
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- Mix together the milk and grated corn.
- Put on the stove and cook, stirring often.
- After 15 minutes, add the Sugar and the paneer cubes.
- Simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Add the almonds and pistachios when the consistency becomes fairly thick.
- Mix in the cardamom powder and remove from the flame.
- Serve either at room temperature or cool in the refrigerator first.