Make these cute Panda rice balls!
- Seaweed (nori)
- Fillings of your choice
1. Cut out a panda face from the seaweed using a Panda Onigiri seaweed stamp (or print a stencil online and use that to cut out the face).
2. For the hands, stack on 2 sheets of nori to make 2 rectangles, at a size of about 1 cm × 3 cm and round off to 1 side.
3. Make a small barrel shaped onigiri. You can tuck in your favorite fillings! Or simply season it with salt.
4. Assemble the parts. You can add a mouth or change the facial expression if you like! Placing umeboshi (salt-cured ume plums) on the cheeks are cute too.
5. Stick on the hand shaped nori at a slant and they will turn out very nice.