Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Make these cute Panda rice balls!
- Seaweed (nori)
- Fillings of your choice
1. Cut out a panda face from the seaweed using a Panda Onigiri seaweed stamp (or print a stencil online and use that to cut out the face).
2. For the hands, stack on 2 sheets of nori to make 2 rectangles, at a size of about 1 cm × 3 cm and round off to 1 side.
3. Make a small barrel shaped onigiri. You can tuck in your favorite fillings! Or simply season it with salt.
4. Assemble the parts. You can add a mouth or change the facial expression if you like! Placing umeboshi (salt-cured ume plums) on the cheeks are cute too.
5. Stick on the hand shaped nori at a slant and they will turn out very nice.