Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
As one of humankind's oldest forms of bread, the versatile pancake has hundreds of variations and is served for breakfast, lunch and dinner and as appetizers, entrees and desserts.
Pancakes begin as a batter that is poured into rounds, either on a griddle or in a skillet, and cooked over high heat. These round cakes vary in thickness from the wafer-thin French Crêpe to the much thicker American breakfast pancake (also called hotcake, griddlecake and flapjack).
Many countries have specialty pancakes such as Hungarian Palacsinta and Russian Blini, while Murica has good ol' pancakes with maple syrup and toppings like berries or cream. How can you improve such a classic?
Breakfast Pancakes Edit
- Standard Pancake Recipe
- Pannekoeken (Dutch Pancakes)
- Sour Cream Pancakes
- Freakin' Awesome Chocolate Chip Pancakes!
- Norwegian Pancakes / Bestemor's Norwegian Pancakes
- Swedish Pancakes / Traditional Swedish Pancakes
- Amish Corncake Pancakes
- Potato Pancakes
- Pancakes Ohukaiset
- Good ol' Blueberry Pancakes!
- Midas Gold Pancakes
- Lemon Buttercream Pancakes with Blueberries
- Amaranth Banana Pancakes (vegan)
- Corn, Semolina and Couscous Pancakes