Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Heat the oil in a large pot.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt together into a bowl.
- Mix then add the shortening.
- Add some water and continue adding as much as needed until mixture becomes a firm dough.
- Cover and sit aside for 5 minutes.
- Take medium sized pieces of dough and form into pattie shapes about ¼ inch thick.
- Fry them in the oil for ⅔ minutes until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with honey and serve hot.