- Put all ingredients except salt, pepper, and corn in a large soup or stock pot.
- Add enough water or chicken broth to cover.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove chicken, discard skin, and peel meat from the bones.
- Break the meat into fairly large pieces and return to the pot.
- Add corn, salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for about 20 minutes longer.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.