Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Panama passionfruit: This fruit boasts a sublime balance of tang and sweetness.
- Chef: Steve Manfredi
- Photo: Marco Del Grande
- Source: The Sydney Morning Herald Monday November 24, 2008 Modern, Quick, Contemporary, Wheat free, Nut free, Dessert
- Serves 4
- Slice the passionfruit a third of the way from the top and scoop out the seeds, keeping them in a bowl.
- Mix the caster sugar and coconut flour together.
- Pass the ricotta through a fine sieve to remove any lumps.
- Put the egg whites in a bowl and whisk them till they form soft peaks.
- Add the sugar and flour mixture a little at a time, continually whisking, till they are glossy and stiff.
- Fold into the ricotta with half the passionfruit seeds so the mixture is well-incorporated and light.
- Fill the passionfruit shells and serve with the remaining passionfruit seeds on top.