- Drain oysters.
- Lay an oyster across ½ slice of bacon.
- Sprinkle each oyster with seasonings and parsley.
- Roll entire strip of bacon around oyster and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place oyster on a rack in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake in 450°F oven for 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
- Remove toothpicks and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.